DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

GO 4 App, Mavic 2 Pro & Manual Focus Issue

rodthomas

Reactions
Hi Everybody,

First time posting here and im sorry of this has been asked before, but I couldn't find an answer anywhere.

I have a M2P and my manual focus was working fine...... I would tap on the area I wanted to focus, move the slider up and then hit the little flower thing at the bottom and it would assume perfect focus for me.....

I just updated to GO 4 Version 4.3.4 and now when I repeat that procedure its way out of focus and cant be used. I am not sure what DJI has done here but does someone have a workaround on the M2P

Is there a way I can go back to the old version of the app ?

Thanks in advance guys

Rod

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! are you hitting the MF button?
1542143895487.png

Hi Everybody,

First time posting here and im sorry of this has been asked before, but I couldn't find an answer anywhere.

I have a M2P and my manual focus was working fine...... I would tap on the area I wanted to focus, move the slider up and then hit the little flower thing at the bottom and it would assume perfect focus for me.....

I just updated to GO 4 Version 4.3.4 and now when I repeat that procedure its way out of focus and cant be used. I am not sure what DJI has done here but does someone have a workaround on the M2P

Is there a way I can go back to the old version of the app ?

Thanks in advance guys

Rod
Here maybe?DJI GO 4--For drones since P4 Old Versions for Android | Aptoide

Hmmm, I just tried mine on both my CrystalSky and my iPad Air 2. Both work fine in manual focus for me. Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the app?

Hmmm, I just tried mine on both my CrystalSky and my iPad Air 2. Both work fine in manual focus for me. Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the app?
I think I have sorted mine out. In the previous version of hte app I believe DJI had the flower symbol and the infinity symbol at the opposite ends of the scale... im hitting what I thought was infinity when in fact is not...

Stupid mistake on my part but why do DJI have to change it around.... grrrrr

Thanks for trying to help though
Rod

I think I have sorted mine out. In the previous version of hte app I believe DJI had the flower symbol and the infinity symbol at the opposite ends of the scale... im hitting what I thought was infinity when in fact is not...

Stupid mistake on my part but why do DJI have to change it around.... grrrrr

Thanks for trying to help though
Rod

That makes more sense as I was bit confused by your initial post, glad you'ore sorted.

Yeah I noticed that when I first had my pro. The flower was on the top and now it's on the bottom.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost