DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Go 4 Manual in pdf form

For anyone who wants to access that entire manual, it's available here.

Seems strange that DJI don't publish the manual in a proper pdf format. Did they forget that we entered the 21st century some 17 years ago?

The way DJI does their screens it's a royal PITA to snag to PDF using Acrobat.
I do wish they'd maintain a PDF version for folks that actually reference and write notes.

BTW - the attached PDF is in fact woefully incomplete.

The way DJI does their screens it's a royal PITA to snag to PDF using Acrobat.
I do wish they'd maintain a PDF version for folks that actually reference and write notes.

BTW - the attached PDF is in fact woefully incomplete.

Would be happy to compile again if anyone can point me in the right direction to obtain the complete manual.

Would be happy to compile again if anyone can point me in the right direction to obtain the complete manual.
You have to follow all the links - one by one. Each link will also load up that DJI store garbage which occupies several pages.

Reactions: kidroc
I see, so we have the

Mavic Pro User Manual - as a PDF, which includes a section "..introducing the main functions of the DJI Go 4"

DJI GO 4 Manual: The Pilot’s Handbook as a Web based manual dedicated to DJI Go 4 without being model specific.

Yeah, that is a pain.
Understandable they split it up as there is SO much info to absorb in all the functions.

I recall reading through that Go4 online handbook at some stage.
They really should put all the various extra specific guides into PDF manuals, in the field having these on your device can be really handy.

Did my own hard copy by cutting and pasting in to a word document then converting to pdf. Now got it printed out and its great,

Thank you Lincolnshire, for making an offline, printable manual in PDF for all those who need it.
I'm still surprised that DJI could have overlooked such a basic service.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji