DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Go BIG or GO HOME with the Smart Controller and 50" TV ;)

hmmm, not sure I follow you here. Refresh rate?
It was fairly good, even for a 5 year old SmartTV [emoji6]

No he means coverage similar to DJI Care Refresh that will cover the repair or replacement of the Mavic. He hopes you have similar coverage for that massive TV screen in case there is a "boo-boo". :)

No he means coverage similar to DJI Care Refresh that will cover the repair or replacement of the Mavic. He hopes you have similar coverage for that massive TV screen in case there is a "boo-boo". :)

Exactly! You are are great interpreter! When I saw all that snow on the ground, and I saw him carrying that 50" I was hoping he had insurance coverage.

Too bad you didn't show the one interesting thing, aka how much lag time is there between aircraft movement, SC display update and TV display update - easy to show by filming all 3 and giving a little yaw input. Make sure to set up TV in Game mode first for minimal lag.

Reactions: mereflyer and BD0G
HAHA, now I get it :p
Nope - old TV - no "resfresh" nor warranty :)

Reactions: mereflyer
Too bad you didn't show the one interesting thing, aka how much lag time is there between aircraft movement, SC display update and TV display update - easy to show by filming all 3 and giving a little yaw input. Make sure to set up TV in Game mode first for minimal lag.

Good point! I might do an actual test about it. But from my little experience from that "experiment" I cannot recall there were any noticeable lag - even though I didn't not specifically look for it. It kind of just worked well and served its purpose.

Reactions: mereflyer
Reactions: BD0G and Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato