DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Go4 alternatives - KittyHawk as RC app & Flight Zone map

Dougcjohn

Reactions
Exploring the various map zone alternatives to B4UFly. Came across KittyHawk and it also indicates can be used as a RC app too. Anyone using it as a Go4 replacement?

Read Pro & Con of Litchi app... any opinions. Is Go4 app basically the most robust full featured app or something better.

What do you gain from Go4 alternatives? More features, stability, faster response, better screen layout? Aren’t they all needing to use DJI SDK interface to DJI birds?

I use Go4 & Litchi. I believe that Go4 is still the only app that gives you full access to all of the craft's functions ~ so it's a no-brainer that you will need that app from time to time. Litchi has better waypoint missions - if only for the reason that you can set the tilt of the camera, which Go4 does not do (or maybe it does now ~ I'm on an older version of Go4). I still use Go4 for most of my flights. Beware of newer, untested flight apps. I just searched these forums - and there are quite a few conversations about Kittyhawk going on. Maybe check them out to see what's what.

Hi, I am trying out Drone Harmony and UGCS for DJI both free. The second needs a software ground control running on a computer to get some flight stats but then it is pretty decent RC app. Drone Harmony is very limited for RC but gives nice waypoint builder capabilities.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom