DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Go4 app covered

new_dist

Reactions
Just received my mavic pro 2 zoom and downloaded the go4 app ! My problem is im totally computer/ipad illiterate . When i click on the app on my ipad the go4 opens for about a second then is covered by an ad for DJI.At the bottom of the ad it says sign in and sign up and im not sure what im supposed to sign in to or up for . Been at it for hours trying every combination i can think of ! When i get to the sign in page i enter my e-mail and password then it wants verification code ! No clue what that code is or where to find it ! Hope someone can help! I would hate to send drone back for lack of the app !

Assuming you got it new. Everything needs to be connected to your computer and then follow the activation routine for your bird... you’ll need the SN off the box.

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
Assuming you got it new. Everything needs to be connected to your computer and then follow the activation routine for your bird... you’ll need the SN off the box.
The drone is new and im not sure what you mean by everything ! Do i connect the drone to the computer or the control or the ipad ?? Sorry but im totally illiterate when it comes to technical things !

The OP may be stuck at the DJI "enter code" box that is to ensure the OP is not a bot. If so, the code is in the box to the right and I believe in blue type.

Reactions: Thomas B
I hate them (deleted by moderator) code boxes they need to be banned forever for all infinity

Reactions: Bigbird48
People say they put in their email and password before they get to the verification/capcha code. But I just tested this and the capcha is right after the email. You don't get prompted for a password until after you've entered the code correctly.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22