DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Go4 App on SC Is Preventing Take Off In Class 'G' Airspace

MRomine

Reactions
I'm trying to do a job that requires that I take off from these coordinates 40.496600, -89.078870 but my Smart Controller is telling me that I am in class D airspace but all of my other maps, Airmaps, KIttyhawk and even the DJI GEO fencing map say that I am outside of any restricted airspace (unless I am reading everything incorrectly). To me it looks like I am in class 'G' airspace. Plus I have an FAA Waiver for my small town but I am just beyond the five mile radius of our local airport. So I'm trying to figure out why I am being restricted from taking off.

I'm trying to do a job that requires that I take off from these coordinates 40.496600, -89.078870 but my Smart Controller is telling me that I am in class D airspace but all of my other maps, Airmaps, KIttyhawk and even the DJI GEO fencing map say that I am outside of any restricted airspace (unless I am reading everything incorrectly). To me it looks like I am in class 'G' airspace. Plus I have an FAA Waiver for my small town but I am just beyond the five mile radius of our local airport. So I'm trying to figure out why I am being restricted from taking off.
In the GO4 app do you have any unlock requests turned on? If you’re outside the area of an unlock request you must turn off the request.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliyindian