DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

GO4 New Ver 4.1.20

I don't show a update needed but looking in app store it shows it came out 3 hours ago . Been a month since last one .
3A375E8E-F4D2-46E4-AEFA-0C46119EC560.png

Yea they always a little slow getting to them . Just deleted old go and reinstalled new one and will check later if this weather ever clears a little bit .

I just upgraded to 4.1.20 and did two short test flights.
The problem off the superimposed warnings is solved!
Welcome to the forum . I also flew 2 batteries with it this afternoon and seemed fine to me .
Excuse me but care to explain ..Ff ... to an older guy ?

Anyone checked to see if it improves the pano shoots (not overexposed)? I've updated the app on my phone, but won't get around to test till tomorrow.

Ray I hadn’t ever tryed one till today and was just experimenting and did these if it tells you anything.
Two was towards the sun. Just auto settings.
24450D47-DE5E-4EBD-B543-F4D67E7BC07A.png C0D731BD-7335-426E-8B48-B3AF7827B907.pngFE334333-1076-4CD7-95C6-1FD4AAAC72A6.pngDC4021E7-E923-4F71-A91E-14798C2E441F.png

Last edited:
That looks better. Not sure if the Sphere pano mode is different from the horizontal/vertical ones. With the Sphere pano, it used to be very washed out/overexposed. Takes a few attempts to get the right balance.
I like the Sphere pano, and the nice ones I put on SkyPixels to share with friends and family.
Like this: SkyPixel - Connecting Creativity

Anyone checked to see if it improves the pano shoots (not overexposed)? I've updated the app on my phone, but won't get around to test till tomorrow.

I just did a flight today @ my university and it is still over-exposed. On top of that, I also think it broke the Litchi app ( SDK changed?) ... Litchi will no longer take Pano correctly, and noticed that now the Litchi images are stored in the pano directory. Litchi would only save 1 out of every third shot ... and would stop after about 10 images, when I set to 52 total. Used the Litchi app on Saturday before the 4.1.20 upgrade and had no issues.

Here is a link to the 360 I took today with the DJI App, no improvement in Auto mode:

MWU

Well like I said I had never tried those before and just wanted to see .
I did do a sphere one and saved it to my device but wasn't round like when it processed it . All UE on my part . Will have to play with it .:)

Thanks ddodell. It's not as overexposed as the ones I get. I had to delete a lot of mine, cos it hard to see details. I've only tried Pano on Litchi once. I use the DJI Go 4 app, cos it stitches them automatically for me. I assume Litchi just saves them into the microSD card, and I've to use a software on a computer to stitch them. I've got DJI Media Maker, that does the trick. Funny thing is that it doesn't recognize what pano type when I select the folder with the photos, and I had to select 180 or 360. But the one taken by Litchi, it automatically knows its Sphere.

Excuse me but care to explain ..Ff ... to an older guy ?[/QUOTE]

Following

Excuse me but care to explain ..Ff ... to an older guy ?

Following[/QUOTE]
Thanks for explaining as I hadn't seen it done with Ff before but tscope is correct and is how most do it .
Now ether few have updated the app or it is doing good as not much has been posted on it . We still have rain so can't test anymore today .
so sad :(
But hey... I woke up this morning so all is not lost eh Thumbswayup

Reactions: Racin8de and Turn11
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom