DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

GO4 vers. 4.3.4 released (IOS)

Thanks for the update, doing mine now. Will test later when I fly;)

Here the map is all but useless due to two opaque layers of warning over huge area
Have you tried to adjust 'Warning Space Setting' in the map view?

What have they done with the zones colour?
Here the map is all but useless due to two opaque layers of warning over huge area
That means its in a place where it might not be safe to fly. OR flight is restricted.

its in a place where it might not be safe to fly. OR flight is restricted.
Yes, @ac0j is spot on.

It doesn't affect the map, they are all on ignore.
If you are in an area such as depicted below, there is no way to turn the overlays off.

IMG_0157-1112x834.jpg

Sidenote: the zones are still circular. They are not yet in the shape according to GEO 2.0

I flew tonight with the new Go4 app. No problems at all.;)

Not really, it's a hilly area where military jets might practice once a month or so.
They have placed a large square green box over several hundred square miles.
This designation is usually needed to indicate on sectional charts that the area is most likely military IFR/VFR routing. This allows pilots to not only fly at altitude (IFR) but to drop to near ground level (VFR) for either stealth (suprise attack) or evasive maneuvers training. Those areas are potential danger areas due to the fact the aircraft may appear without notice at almost ground level. This was just FYI.

Depending on what OS you are, there are download links on the DJI website
for CrystalSky and Android and the IOS version is in the Appstore: DJI Pilot
I just downloaded both versions, the android version on my CrystaSky and the iOS version on my iPhone and when I connected to the Mavic 2 Zoom, I found that only the Android version supports the Mavic 2 series. The iOS version although it says it supports the latest version of DJI Drones, it will not startup when connected to the Mavic 2. All you get is a wide large dialog box telling you that it does not support your device.

All you get is a wide large dialog box telling you that it does not support your device.
Pilot should only be compatible with DJI Enterprise classified drones. (M200 series, Mavic Enterprise, M600, P4RTK)
So, it's either a bug in the Android version or DJI closed already a loophole in the IOS version.

Pilot should only be compatible with DJI Enterprise classified drones. (M200 series, Mavic Enterprise, M600, P4RTK)
So, it's either a bug in the Android version or DJI closed already a loophole in the IOS version.
Very interesting as DJI Pilot is working perfectly on my Mavic Pro 1 Android version.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada