DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 God's bridge - magical open caves

Absolutely love it!
At first I thought you were headed into powerlines but it turned out to be a cross. Then the tight flying, you need a set of lights on the front, followed by the cairns (somebody had time on their hands). Nah really enjoyed it.
Oh yeah almost forgot doggo. Like her nonchalance when you come in to land 🤣

Reactions: alex_markov
Well done Alex. Another masterpiece of views and excitement as you sail through areas never before explored by a flying machine. You should be very proud of your work-oh and your dog!

Wonderful tour and great flying. What drone are you using and I would assume GPS stabilization isn’t possible in these caves? Well done

Nice work again Alex. At 2:28, at first I thought the light patch was your dog sitting with it’s back to you. It turned out to be daylight though.

• Haha
Great job Alex! Nice look around the inside of the cave. Really good touch doing a spin around those little rock stacks.

Well done Alex. Another masterpiece of views and excitement as you sail through areas never before explored by a flying machine. You should be very proud of your work-oh and your dog!
Thank You, but I was filming this with almost all my previous drones :

Reactions: twickers14
I wonder how the drone might manage RTH. Now that would be impressive.
Love this footage - great work in a very photogenic location.

I wonder what was in the space above the ladder....
Incredibly good looking environment.....
This place is rather far from home and surounded by similar beautieas, so usualy I am in a hurry to visit as much as the daylight allowed... So funny enough despite visiting ~10 times I never went to other hole and never climbed the leadder :( ;)

This place is rather far from home and surounded by similar beautieas, so usualy I am in a hurry to visit as much as the daylight allowed... So funny enough despite visiting ~10 times I never went to other hole and never climbed the leadder :( ;)
Come on mate, climb the ladder ;)

• Haha
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143