DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gods Bridge near Vratsa something you should see

That was a DEElicious video Alex! Tripod mode? Did you lose GPS from time to time? Great audio and I loved seeing your pup with ya. Great ending.

GPS was unavailable for the whole flight - I started inside the cave, but near the end, I exit for a minute and it cached position and start behaving bad when entered back inside ;)

Thank You, Mavic has no ATTI mode - I was flying with no GPS ;)
Another great video Alex ... Bulgaria has some wonderful places.
What did you turn off /on / adjust to do this Alex? I'd be scared that the Mavic would want to fly up into the roof of the cave!

Reactions: alex_markov
Another great video Alex ... Bulgaria has some wonderful places.
What did you turn off /on / adjust to do this Alex? I'd be scared that the Mavic would want to fly up into the roof of the cave!

Nothing, just start under the roof so there no GPS signal whatsoever and then ... be brave ;) and have some luck ;)
I saw strange behavior of Mavic Pro - if there no GPS it's OK if there was a good fix and then is gone then it becomes jumpy like in this case under the bridge

Nothing, just start under the roof so there no GPS signal whatsoever and then ... be brave ;) and have some luck ;)
I saw strange behavior of Mavic Pro - if there no GPS it's OK if there was a good fix and then is gone then it becomes jumpy like in this case under the bridge
Wow! - that was close ... Did you see the transmission lines in the first few seconds of the vid' - or did the front sensors save you there??

Reactions: alex_markov
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair