Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Goggles and Android or IPad

Mr Fitzu

Reactions
Can i fly my mavic using a android phone or use my apple ipad 4 mini
And let someone else wear the goggles?
Thanks for your time

If you're referring to the Mavic Pro, the DJI Goggles can connect to it wirelessly. That means you'll be able to connect an Android/Apple device to the remote controller at the same time.

It's best to connect tablets to the USB port on the bottom of the remote controller. You can use the Lightning cable that came with your iPad Mini or purchase a shorter Lightning cable (like one of these).

The DJI Goggles connect to the Mavic Pro via OcuSync. You can get them setup with the Mavic Pro like this:

Reactions: Mr. Moe
Yep. I sure. Did
Now to count the days till i get them and i hope its plug and play

They work really well with the Mavic Pro. I think you'll be pleased.

When you get them, you can update the firmware on them using the DJI Assistant 2 application. If you don't already have that application, you can download it from the Mavic downloads page. Then, just plug the goggles into your computer using the included micro USB cable and the DJI Assistant 2 application should find them.

Reactions: Mr. Moe
Does that mean i need to buy a computer and have a internet connection?
I always just used my phone or ipad 4

Or use a friend's computer? You must use a computer to update the firmware on the DJI Goggles.

You could try to use them without updating the firmware. If everything works as expected, then maybe just skip the firmware update.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParKOR