DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Goggles Case? FOUND!

GooniesNeverDie

Reactions
So searching around for goggles case I searched for VR headset cases.

It's safe to say the PlayStation Goggles are very similar in size etc. I don't have a pair but it's looks about right.

I wonder if the PS VR case could be modified to fit the DJI Goggles?

Thoughts?
92c71f0608584f403ed2db7ca8b7a7ee.jpg

I know it's hard to see, but the PS goggles are pretty blocky too?

f8329ee46b19d6bd0e59288ddc58bad3.jpg

63da4363360c83f22999a8f1cb303d1c.jpg

Reactions: Jaysjob
Here's a video for it

That back slot can maybe hold the 5-in-1 charger too

Last edited:
I think this is a great find. I'm going to grab one and attempt a mod. I'll probably send back the other one I posted (before I open it).

Thanks for sharing

Hey you got nothing to lose for trying it...like others have said, Amazon offers free return shipping for Prime members

Good find! Please post how it works out. It looks really close. Heck I had to modify my Mavic case a little. No biggie.

You can return stuff to amazon.... But if there is nothing wrong with the item..... YOU pay to ship it back. Also... amazon does keep track of how much stuff you return. Amazon is not a place if you think you may return it. (cloths and shoes may be different in the case of returns)

Hey you got nothing to lose for trying it...like others have said, Amazon offers free return shipping for Prime members

You can return stuff to amazon.... But if there is nothing wrong with the item..... YOU pay to ship it back. Also... amazon does keep track of how much stuff you return. Amazon is not a place if you think you may return it. (cloths and shoes may be different in the case of returns)
They charge very little to return. I bet its $5/$6 to return that case. They don't gouge. And far as returns: I wouldn't worry unless you are a habitual returner and they're losing money on you lol

Last edited:
I cancelled my order of this today before it had shipped. I decided to wait it out (painfully)...until one is for sale that specifically is made for our goggles

I went to Fry's today to see if they had one in stock. No luck. I may try to find one at bestbuy

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S