DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Goggles case

I like it but wouldnt trust a 500 bucks item with little or no protection while travelling pal but its do tick a few boxes except the safety bit

Reactions: Neebles
Yeah I think I may give it a shot. I’m not going to be doing any traveling with it, outside of a few hour car ride, so I’m sure it will be ok. Really it’s just something I can toss on my back and carry to the field or wherever. If I fly, I would get something hard sided.

I only buy hard plastic cases that travel well! Nothing else protects as well in my opinion! Especially when you consider the cost I’ve spent in drones! I2, P4P, P4, MP!

I bought this and it works great with my magic pro platinum fly more combo set up & goggles. Highly recommend it and its very inexpensive but strong , and solid and protects everything .
This guys review is spot on and sold me to try it Im glad I did.

I bought a nice, bomb proof case for my P4, carries everything, and it's great for keeping it altogether and protected for ground travel.

For my Mavic Pro, I went the other way, since that is my travel drone (thinking airliner flights) I don't want all my eggs in one basket, I.e. one large carry-on case, which can become problematic if I'm in later boarding groups. Instead, I've got my Goggles in their own custom case ($29.95), my MP in its Fly-more Combo shoulder bag, and my batteries in their LiPo safe bags $9.95 per two) in a separate small fanny pack bag. These three items are easier to access for TSA inspection, and easier to stow in the cabin than using one large, heavy, all in one case.

All the best,

i like it alot and i was ready to pull the trigger but i dont want to remove my phone from the rc every time i pack and un pack, i leave my phone in there all the time and never remove it, i use a lowepro camera back back now and when i get goggles i have another backpack i will use when i take the goggles, i seenn this one in canada though alot cheaper than 500 if thats the price in the us

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harrisonford