DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Goggles coming tomorrow

Tommytucka

Reactions
So I took the plunge and ordered some of the white DJI goggles, they’re getting delivered tomorrow, I’ve had my mavic a few months now and have flown p2 and p3 beforehand, does anyone have any tips or pointers for when I get the goggles? I’m really excited after watching numerous YouTube videos

First, install carbon-fiber blades - they'll cut through anything. Then, drink a couple of shots of tequila and practice by flying around indoors in Sport mode. Video the entire flight. Remove all clothes first for an enhanced experience.
Second, upload the video here.

Hope this helps.

I have a pair of the DJI White goggles, they are the best... I go out over 10,000 feet+ with no problems whatsoever. Pay attention to your surroundings & HUD you will have no problems. Good luck

Reactions: Tommytucka
I suggest that you make several flights with headtracking off until you really get used to everything. That's about it. Lots to learn but it comes with a little experience. Have fun!

Yeah, I made my first flight with the DJI Goggles yesterday. It does take some time in getting used to them. You really need someone with you for sure. I took advantage of the $100 special that DJI offered. I won't use them for all my flying, but they are really fun to experience especially in full screen mode. Just like you are in the cockpit of a real fixed wing bird!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlafica