DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Goggles disconnecting after last update

Auspete

Reactions
Goggles have worked flawlessly for last 8 months with my Mavic Pro. When I used them today after the most the recent updates the image froze on 2 occasions today in mid flight. The remote and iPhone were still operating correctly. When I restarted the googles in flight they reconnected again.
Anyone else had this problem or have a suggestion how to rectify.

Goggles have worked flawlessly for last 8 months with my Mavic Pro. When I used them today after the most the recent updates the image froze on 2 occasions today in mid flight. The remote and iPhone were still operating correctly. When I restarted the googles in flight they reconnected again.
Have the latest firmware on my DJI Googles RE, only two flights with them so far (3 batteries expended) but no issues here. Try downgrade the googles, maybe some SW inconsistancy between the drone and the googles. Are your FW on the Mavic Pro up to date aswell?

Reactions: Auspete

All good now.
When I connected using DJI Assist it showed another update. Loaded that one and now no problems

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000