DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Goggles for the Mavic Mini

Goggles cannot connect wirelessly to the Mavic Mini. You could connect them to your mobile device if they cannot via HDMI and your mobile device has an HDMI output.

Actually DJI Goggles are not compatible to Mavic Mini, but there is hope for the future to connect them via USB similar to P4 or Mavic Air.
Up to then you still may use my solution which also works well, see other thread.

I just purchased the new Mavic Mini.
Does anyone know if it is compatible with DJI goggles?
It is possible to use the Goggles as a monitor using HDMI..I use a Miracast device to mirror my smartphone to the goggles....but there is a lag...at least a full second....fly with caution and only in open areas

Attachments

• 20200403_074034.jpg
    20200403_074034.jpg
    8 MB · Views: 15
It is possible to use the Goggles as a monitor using HDMI..I use a Miracast device to mirror my smartphone to the goggles....but there is a lag...at least a full second....fly with caution and only in open areas
Wow.. the latency means, at 30 mph, the device is over 40’ away from what you can see.

Reactions: WooZie
I've read other threads and others have used different devices and settings to get lag down to 50ms....

Reactions: WooZie
I've read other threads and others have used different devices and settings to get lag down to 50ms....
I'm also interested, may you please get more specific on which devices, or link to the others' threads?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun