DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Goggles/M2P case

Huckleberry

Reactions
Any recommendations on a case that will fit the fully assembled goggles as well as an M2P and its accessories?

Did a quick search of the forums and found some threads from last year but wondering if anyone has had any experience with newer products since.

I'm debating on purchasing this Lowepro slingshot bag but not quite sure if the goggles will fit fully assembled.

Any recommendations?

This case from MC-Cases might work for you:

I went with the backpack case same set up just a backpack

Attachments

• 155985919899527868551.jpg
    155985919899527868551.jpg
    560.7 KB · Views: 12
It would be nice if someone offered a double stacker where the goggles went in the bottom assembled and had plenty of room for extra batteries, etc. Can't believe there isn't enough demand for one to make it economically feasible for one of the mfg's to market it.

For now I've decided to just go with one of the $25 clamshell cases for the goggles and will leave the M2P in the flymore bag that it comes with. Then I'll put both bags/cases in a larger backpack that I have laying around the house. Just spent $2500 on the M2P/goggles kit, flymore combo and extras from amazon (tablet holder, ND filters, goggles case and landing pad), so I decided to hold off on the backpack at this time. Actually found another one that I like but I need to get a feel for how big the goggles actually are before I decide on a backpack. But this one looks really nice;

I could see putting the drone/batteries and accessories in the bottom case and storing the goggles in the top partition of the bag. Just not sure if they would fit.

For now I've decided to just go with one of the $25 clamshell cases for the goggles and will leave the M2P in the flymore bag that it comes with. Then I'll put both bags/cases in a larger backpack that I have laying around the house. Just spent $2500 on the M2P/goggles kit, flymore combo and extras from amazon (tablet holder, ND filters, goggles case and landing pad), so I decided to hold off on the backpack at this time. Actually found another one that I like but I need to get a feel for how big the goggles actually are before I decide on a backpack. But this one looks really nice;

I could see putting the drone/batteries and accessories in the bottom case and storing the goggles in the top partition of the bag. Just not sure if they would fit.
I know it's an expensive hobby I did the same thing the wife and I but we got the smart remote with the fly more combo but we enjoy it

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000