DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Goggles preorder

They are all sold out at the moment.

Reactions: Chickenskat
I tried earlier today. It let me go through the entire buying process right up to the confirm to buy, and then it tells me they are out of stock. o_O

Reactions: spring
No luck here :( cant wait to have them

Reactions: B_H
Showing available for 22 May delivery on bestbuy right now

Not sure about buying these through other sellers right now. When I bought the mavic I had to cancel my order on Amazon and go directly through dji. Many companies are listing these for preorder but they have no idea when they will get their allotment.

Not sure about buying these through other sellers right now. When I bought the mavic I had to cancel my order on Amazon and go directly through dji. Many companies are listing these for preorder but they have no idea when they will get their allotment.

Yeah, fair call. I'm not even 100% sure I want them to be honest, so buying through Best Buy makes sense because of the super easy return policy. Plus, rewards points.

Available Again this morning, May 15, 2017. Place my order with a problem. June 10 Shipping

After using a pair of Fat Shark's on a racing quad i was really looking forward to the DJI Mavic goggles. Really disappointed in the size and toilet seat on head look. For me the Mavic is all about portability, not sure how something this big fits in with that set up. Will still probably get a pair when stock returns (not going through any pre order chaos with DJI again :) ), but not sure if I will take everywhere with me on travels etc.

Last edited:
You don't exactly have to ALWAYS have them with you...
I have different "packages", sometimes I need it compact and take the strict minimum, sometimes I can take more, sometimes I have no size restriction and I just fly my Mavic because I like it but could just as well have taken the Inspire instead.

You don't exactly have to ALWAYS have them with you...
I have different "packages", sometimes I need it compact and take the strict minimum, sometimes I can take more, sometimes I have no size restriction and I just fly my Mavic because I like it but could just as well have taken the Inspire instead.
Same here, everything from the Fly more bag up to big camera bags. Merely pointing out I will not be using as much as I would a smaller, more portable pair, which is a shame.

Wow, $450, that's a lot of moolah. Gonna have to pass on that. I know a good pair of Fat Sharks go for big bucks too, but I don't think I'd use the goggles that much anyway, so not worth it for me. Mighty cool idea though.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots