DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Going to buy the Mavic Pro should... Maxx Mod bundle from Drone World ?

Buy the Drone World Maxx Mod Kit

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looking to buy the Mavic Pro today. I have done hours of research on the Mavic and bundles and where to buy them.

The research i have done is like 50/50 for buying from Drone World. Some people have a horrible experience some have a great one. The price is not great but not completely out of control. Considering the fly-more bundle with a 3rd battery is about $1300.00 seems like there might be ~ $350-$400 worth of additional products:
  • Award winning Lowe-Pro backpack with Rapid Deploy Technology or choose a Hard Case with custom foam insert
  • (3x) MaXX Mod Long Range Remote Control Antennas with Custom Hot-Swap Antenna Bracket
  • Carbon Fiber Wrap
  • Yellow Anodized MavMount Device Holder
  • 2 Extra Batteries (3 total)
  • Drone World Premium Ultra HD L-Series Lens Filters (3-Pack) with new dual stacked ND8 & CPL lens with 16 Filter Coatings
  • 64GB Transcend MicroSD 633x Speed (U3 Rated) w USB 3.0 Reader
  • Drone World Mavic Pro Heavy Duty Sunshade
  • Additional: 4 Battery Charging Hub, Battery Car Charger, Battery to Power Bank Adaptor, Extra Propellers, Drone World 10,400mah Battery Bank w 2 usb ports, Custom Length iPhone cable Apple Certified, Drone World 2-Ply Professional Lanyard

So i am on the fence having the drone come with the mod'd controller is nice ?

Right now I fly a P3S and love it.

thoughts ?
My humble opinion:
Don't. Just get a flymore combo.
There's a lot of useless stuff in the above list unless you want to carry a trunkload of stuff. In that case get an inspire or something..
If you need anything else you can always shop at better places.

My humble opinion:
Don't. Just get a flymore combo.
There's a lot of useless stuff in the above list unless you want to carry a trunkload of stuff. In that case get an inspire or something..
If you need anything else you can always shop at better places.
Good call .... just did that and ordered the hard case and is lenses separate.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu