DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Gold Bar Arch, Moab Utah, Epic Desert Drone flight at Sunset!

Karlewski

Reactions
This was the last of a Triple Adventure day on Potash Rd., Moab Utah. All friendly class 2 hikes to arches though one we did rappel a canyon for quick and fun egress. It was 4PM when we started hiking to Gold Bar, no time to drone the Trail head area and wisely so, after running the last mile I arrived at the arch right on time! I am very Happy with the choreographed drone edit of the arch flight, I hope you enjoy it as well!

This was the last of a Triple Adventure day on Potash Rd., Moab Utah. All friendly class 2 hikes to arches though one we did rappel a canyon for quick and fun egress. It was 4PM when we started hiking to Gold Bar, no time to drone the Trail head area and wisely so, after running the last mile I arrived at the arch right on time! I am very Happy with the choreographed drone edit of the arch flight, I hope you enjoy it as well!
Another spectacular trip Karl! I know it gets repetitive but each one of these adventures is amazing in all aspects- the scenery, the hiking, the photography, the editing, the music, etc. Always enjoy when I discover one of your submissions. I know I am in for a pleasant video.

Dale
Miami

Last edited:
Awesome video!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biggej