DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Gone Wild!

Crash Pro

Reactions
I’ve never posted any work related videos but figured I’d put this one out there…

New video for Wilderness Vans, shot almost exclusively with drones. There were actually 6 cameras used to obtain this footage; DJI Mini 2, DJI Air 2S, DJI FPV, DJI Action 2 Camera, GoPro Hero 10 and a Canon 5D Mark IV with a 70-200mm lens.

The greatest challenge was getting all the clips from the various cameras to look like they came from the same source. That was fun!

Another major challenge was shooting drone footage in fairly windy conditions and tight spaces. There are no side sensors on these drones, so you’re filming the subject with one eye and attempting to avoid obstacles such as trees, cliffs and rivers, with the other.

Despite the challenges, I think the video turned out pretty good!

I’ve never posted any work related videos but figured I’d put this one out there…

New video for Wilderness Vans, shot almost exclusively with drones. There were actually 6 cameras used to obtain this footage; DJI Mini 2, DJI Air 2S, DJI FPV, DJI Action 2 Camera, GoPro Hero 10 and a Canon 5D Mark IV with a 70-200mm lens.

The greatest challenge was getting all the clips from the various cameras to look like they came from the same source. That was fun!

Another major challenge was shooting drone footage in fairly windy conditions and tight spaces. There are no side sensors on these drones, so you’re filming the subject with one eye and attempting to avoid obstacles such as trees, cliffs and rivers, with the other.

Despite the challenges, I think the video turned out pretty good!
Yeah, that was wild.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett