DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Good competition is starting to show.

I like it but not too crazy w/ the camera housing color, looks better if it's the same color of the body.JMHO

Reactions: Former Member
Last edited:
Hmm , I though I read it has one hour and 40 minutes flying time with its 4 smart batteries

Reactions: Former Member
Hmm , I though I read it has one hour and 40 minutes flying time with its 4 smart batteries

Yes, sorry, it comes with 4 batteries total.

1 battery = 25 minutes flight time x 4 batteries = 100 minutes = 1 hour 40 minutes

Probably more realistically 18 - 20 minutes flight time per battery if landing with 20% reserve battery

Estimated delivery time to Dronenerds is 2-4 weeks.

Although there is no obstacle avoidance, they sell prop guards for $5.

My favorite part of the video below is at 4:23 when the Parrot rep says they are first selling through the reseller network, and then eventually through Parrot. Exactly opposite DJI's sales tactics. DJI likes to grab all the money they can before giving them to resellers and having to take a cut in profit. DJI makes you buy it through them and service it through them before giving resellers a chance to make any money. Sometimes resellers dont get DJI products for months after they are for sale on DJI's website.

Last edited:
Reactions: Clinton1
I think I will be moved into the doghouse if I buy anymore drones . I will quit while I am still in a heated house . Winter is not that far away .

All the cool new drones will not be parked with my stuff . Haha

4e8a2539fccfa2da096f8b1a07207e85.jpg

Looks like it don’t compete with the mavic lineup .
Looks like 2.5 km is the limit
0918463c43c080870bb597c455ee7a60.jpg

I found this test on U-tube

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98