DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Good deal on memory card

lukasz74nj

Reactions
I just bought a few 16 GB memory cards (SanDisk Extreme U10, C3 - SDSQXNE-016G) for $5 a piece on Amazon. I saw them selling for $10 before. I plan to use a new card for each flight when I'm away from home.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: JimA and sonof40
16GB is really too small.

Last year I purchased:
PNY Elite 64GB Microsdxc Card -UHS-I, U1 for $18
Worked great in my Yuneec Q5004K

And they are still about $18

16GB will be just fine since the OP is going to switch the memory card on every flight. If shooting 4K video, it'll hold about 30 minutes of video. And, for photos, it'll hold many more than the OP will be able to take in a single flight.

I just bought a few 16 GB memory cards (SanDisk Extreme U10, C3 - SDSQXNE-016G) for $5 a piece on Amazon. I saw them selling for $10 before. I plan to use a new card for each flight when I'm away from home.

$4.99 is a great deal. How many of these puppies did you buy?

I said similar, can't you read?

Great isn't it, you try to help out and all you get is some numpty picking you up, why bother..

Last edited:
I said similar, can't you read?

Great isn't it, you try to help out and all you get is some numpty picking you up, why bother..

Unfortunately, despite being a class 10 card, a lot of people have had problems with the Ultra line of cards when it comes to recording in 4k. Seems like Extreme/Extreme PLUS is the way to go in this case. Appreciate it though.

Unfortunately, despite being a class 10 card, a lot of people have had problems with the Ultra line of cards when it comes to recording in 4k. Seems like Extreme/Extreme PLUS is the way to go in this case. Appreciate it though.

Ok, thanks for explaining rather than being an *******.. :)

It's not me with the problem reading.. To quote the DJI Mavic requirements found here: Mavic – Specs, FAQ, Tutorials and Downloads Maybe DJI got it wrong eh.
View attachment 874

Mavic Pro specs say that can record a 4k video and according to San Disk, you need at least the Extreme edition for a realtime 4k recording. Which part of this sentence is not clear to you? Instead of trying to offend people you should use your brain.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

LOL! Right, let's rewind here, I shall resist this overwhelming desire I have to tell you go **** yourself..

I posted a link to a memory card that, on the surface, appeared to fulfil DJI's spec for memory cards for the Mavic. I did this in a attempt to be helpful, to be part of this community, no other reason.

So instead of you looking at the card and explaining in a civilised manner that the card isn't suitable for whatever reason that may be, you choose a one liner and stated the blatantly obvious even to me, "this is not the same card". What you didn't say was that card won't work because, etc. etc. as Rsxtacee did. Had you done that, we would still be the best of buddies!

So if I offended you, I think that you're pretty easily offended which, judging by your manner, surprises me because you must have had a lot worse than I've sent your way.

Lesson learned, over and out. :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS