DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Good DJI delivery service

Cgomez1978

Reactions
I've come across some horror stories about people waiting for ages for the delivery of their mavic. I ordered mine on Saturday night at 20:00. Just had an email from the delivery company saying it will be with me tomorrow. !!!!!!!

Good service DJI

I ordered mine today at 13:47. I will update when I receive a shipping notification.

I ordered mineSaturday, 2/18 and have no heard anything from DJI. Only a confirmation of the order. Status says not shipped yet. Was hoping to have it by Thursday.

Still Waiting on mine. Ordered it on thursday not shipped yet, Suppose to be 1-3 business days.

I placed my order Feb 10 and I receive shipping notice yesterday. I also had to tell him to split my order last week.

So you ordered some things with the drone that had a longer wait time and they wanted to hold up your order and ship it all at once?

If that's the case... no way. I'm calling them tomorrow to make sure they don't hold up my mavic because of the extra stuff I got with it.

i've ordered mine on sunday Feb 19, i got the order confirmation mail one hour later but that's all for the moment. As everyone here, it is supposed to be shipped within 1-3 business days, however i also have ordered some accessories with longer shipping time , so i guess i will have to contact them to ask to split the shipping if necessary.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

True to their word it's turned up. I honestly didn't expect it to be this quick. Ordered 8pm on Saturday night and it's on my table Tuesday afternoon. Can't argue with that service

The reason that happens is because a big shipment of drones was probably just cleared in your region. The problem with DJI is that when the shipment of lets say 1000 drones is finished they have no problem continuing to take orders and promising a 1 week wait when they know the next shipment will not arrive for 3-4 more weeks.

DJI just told me it would be a MONTH before they can ship my order. F that. I'm cancelling.

Ordered mine on Feb 11th. Got notice yesterday that the mavic shipped on the 20th. Arriving the 22 from Atlanta. My accessories were not shipped and have no date yet. So they will split it automatically. The distribution centers might not have all the accessories yet.

Note they just told me via chat on the 18th that it would ship on March 13. Then two days later it actually partially shipped.
Ok they told me it wouldn't ship until the 13th as well.

They said I would be getting an email saying when the split order would ship. This company... such horrible customer service. It's really putting me off their products.

Mine too arrived via FedEx about 3 days after shipping confirmation........fast from China!

Just cancelled my order. They just pissed me off too much with the delay in shipping yet everyone else is getting theirs. Screw em.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lboogie007