Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Good editing software for iPad

BSauce955

Inspire or be Inspired
Approved Vendor
Reactions
Hey all,
I have an iPad Pro and I'm looking for a good photo/video editing software that would work well. Would it be better to keep the iPad and use whatever software is available for it or should I just buy a MacBook? Also, if anyone has done editing on an iPad, what was your experience?

Reactions: michael boeren
Hey all,
I have an iPad Pro and I'm looking for a good photo/video editing software that would work well. Would it be better to keep the iPad and use whatever software is available for it or should I just buy a MacBook? Also, if anyone has done editing on an iPad, what was your experience?
Adobe Lightroom and Premier Rush apps. I used the mobile versions on the iPad and the desktop versions on my MacBook.

Hey all,
For photo editing on iPad, snapseed is great

Reactions: dozzn
This works with an iPad I assume?
I believe it was originally made for the iPad. It works incredibly well on the Pro. Better than anything I have seen on a competitively priced laptop or desktop.

Thanks for all of the suggestions. I think I'll try them all out!

Hey all,
I also use a I pad pro. I am interested in the same. Thanks for asking so the rest of us can use the info! Drone on!

Hands-down with Lumafusion. The best.

Reactions: BigAl07
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada