DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Good morning, all! New member here, and new to UAV Missions

Holdmonkey

Reactions
I currently have a Mini2, and for the past few months have only used the dji Fly app. Getting set up with Litchi at this moment, and I must say, I am excited! This looks to be a potential game changer. I live in north Florida, in the deep woods, and a lot of the north Florida area has limits on drone flight due to military restrictions. We travel frequently to Montana and Wyoming, so are looking to plan missions into accessible locations there for the landscapes and terrain.

As your DJI drone does not store on-board waypoints you might check out DroneLink for missions. They are very different in the way they manage flight paths and changes. Dronelink sends virtual stick commands in real time to manage the flight path. It depends on what you want to achieve with your automated flights.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

I currently have a Mini2, and for the past few months have only used the dji Fly app. Getting set up with Litchi at this moment, and I must say, I am excited! This looks to be a potential game changer. I live in north Florida, in the deep woods, and a lot of the north Florida area has limits on drone flight due to military restrictions. We travel frequently to Montana and Wyoming, so are looking to plan missions into accessible locations there for the landscapes and terrain.
Welcome to the forum from the beautiful Rocky Mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots