DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Good morning from Charlotte, NC

rainshine42

Reactions
well, actually I'm from Germany, but I spend the weekend in Charlotte and I brought my Mavic Pro.

If anyone has suggestions for nice places to fly (safe, legal and maybe even with a nice view), I'd be happy to hear them.

All the Best!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

well, actually I'm from Germany, but I spend the weekend in Charlotte and I brought my Mavic Pro.

If anyone has suggestions for nice places to fly (safe, legal and maybe even with a nice view), I'd be happy to hear them.

All the Best!

On Saturday mornings, a bunch of Charlotte pilots fly at the old Knights stadium in Ft Mill, SC. 2280 Deerfield drive, 29715. The stadium itself is no longer there, but it’s a good place to fly, and the guys are very friendly and helpful. They could probably steer you to other good places in the Charlotte area.

Welcome to the forum! :)

On Saturday mornings, a bunch of Charlotte pilots fly at the old Knights stadium in Ft Mill, SC. 2280 Deerfield drive, 29715. The stadium itself is no longer there, but it’s a good place to fly, and the guys are very friendly and helpful. They could probably steer you to other good places in the Charlotte area.
This sounds interesting. Is there any way to verify that the group will be there before making the 2-hour drive down?

Welcome to the forum :)

All the Best!
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your time in the United States, Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jordy