DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

good news at last

old man mavic

Premium Pilot
Reactions
i ordered a spare battery and a set of props for my Mavic Mini in November and guess what they will arrive tomorrow

well with my 4 MM batts and my 4 MPP batts i could fly for 3 hours, and that still would not be enough,but what a great time i would have i would soon get my 400 plus flights even higher on around 87 hours air time now on air data

they were ordered from a DJI vendor and when i ordered them they were priced at £45 for the battery, and that is what i paid and £11 for the props and they were supposed to arrive in 5 days,then i had an email from them saying that they were unable to fulfill my order as their supplier was not able to get them, so i had the option of cancelling my order or waiting for stock to arrive, i decided to wait as i had three batts in my flymore combo and the weather was not very good for flying much anyway
now if you go on the website the batts are priced at £55 so i saved a tenner which payed for the props

Had to delete my post they are still on backorder for now. Sorry

I still have a reminder with DJI for the batteries. Called them and got right through they said they will be here as soon as the mess in China clears. I hope.
Most of my China orders made it out in time, but some are going to be stuck for who knows how long.

Last edited:
Reactions: old man mavic
Well it don't look good at all and this was what I saw yesterday.IMG_3719.jpeg

My new (preorder) Gannet fishing drone is stuck there too. Most internals are DJI. Body molds there also. ?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zzombie