DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Good place for repairs

Harold Morgan

Reactions
Crashed my 4 month old Air. Left rear arm hanging free. Can't really tell if it's broken or popped out. Found two places online: DJI Drone Service and DroneNerds. Any experience with these or do you have another suggestion? No DJI care.

No experience w the drone nerds but u do get free shipping both ways and free inspection from DDS you only pay if we fix
Also use mavicpilots coupon for $35 off the repair

Crashed my 4 month old Air. Left rear arm hanging free. Can't really tell if it's broken or popped out. Found two places online: DJI Drone Service and DroneNerds. Any experience with these or do you have another suggestion? No DJI care.

just got my MV2 back from DJI Drone Service. Timely repairs made, flt. tested AOK.

Primary concern was return packaging was barely adequate, prop spindles were penetrating through bubble wrap, no breakdown of parts or labor cost on a statement (prepaid, txt only estimate by DJI Drone Service); no instructions on need to re link RC.

It appears that repairs are farmed out to individuals not at a centralized repair facility.

Repair service is good, packing & return instructions need attention.

Reactions: BigAl07 and DDS
just got my MV2 back from DJI Drone Service. Timely repairs made, flt. tested AOK.

Primary concern was return packaging was barely adequate, prop spindles were penetrating through bubble wrap, no breakdown of parts or labor cost on a statement (prepaid, txt only estimate by DJI Drone Service); no instructions on need to re link RC.

It appears that repairs are farmed out to individuals not at a centralized repair facility.

Repair service is good, packing & return instructions need attention.
Thanks for your feedback we already implemented SOP for packaging as the warehouse usually ships new drones w the manufacturers packaging. Retrained them on how to repack a fixed drone. As far as the need to link your remote I’m assuming you didn’t send it in with the drone so we had to pair w one of ours to flight test. Going forward we will include instructions on how to link your remote when necessary.
Let’s us know we’re else we can ensure better service to our clients and we will implement.

Reactions: MrChris and BigAl07
Thunderdrones does repairs reasonably and quickly.

TD is not a vendor here. We prefer to use companies that help support the forum (this is why this forum is FREE for you and I to use) and who have a strong and positive reputation all the way around.

I've used @djidroneservice and their service. repairs, and COMMUNICATION is 2nd to none. They set the bar pretty dang high IMHO.

Reactions: DDS and Thomas B
TD is not a vendor here. We prefer to use companies that help support the forum (this is why this forum is FREE for you and I to use) and who have a strong and positive reputation all the way around.

I've used @djidroneservice and their service. repairs, and COMMUNICATION is 2nd to none. They set the bar pretty dang high IMHO.
I was quite happy with DJI Refresh service out of Houston Texas for recent Mavic Air crash0 sensor repair. But it is really great to know that we have alternatives here in the US. I had a lot of trouble with their English in communications and that alone would make me want to use US based services and give up my Refresh (which will not be renewed anyway) after the next round.

Reactions: BigAl07
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giku