DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Good spot to fly in MD this weekend

stuffonastick

Reactions
Howdy folks,

Looking for a good spot to fly this weekend, in particular Saturday in MD. I'd like to stay away from the cities, so the countryside with big hills is what im looking for.

Any suggestions??

Also if anyone wants to tag along let me know and we will set something up!

Really? No one has any suggestions?
Sorry, this is bit too late. I flew today north of Baltimore, MD, at Prettyboy reservoir, near Beckleysville bridge. Quiet scenic. While I was flying, another Mavic owner stopped by. Small world. If you are near this area, I could suggest other areas, depending on your interests.

Sorry, this is bit too late. I flew today north of Baltimore, MD, at Prettyboy reservoir, near Beckleysville bridge. Quiet scenic. While I was flying, another Mavic owner stopped by. Small world. If you are near this area, I could suggest other areas, depending on your interests.
That was me! It was great meeting you today!

That's too much! The world keeps getting smaller. It was great meeting you as well. I apologize for running off, I had to pick up my wife. I hope you made your way to the breast of the dam. If you want, I could show you some great sites to fly up my way.

Definitely! I managed to reinstall the DJI app as well, so I got some footage recorded. I'll post it later

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Has anyone else flown at the Merkle Wildlife Sanctuary? It's very peaceful and scenic there, along the Patuxent River.

Hey guys. New to the forums but im a local Marylander, and I found that anything northern Chesapeake is really awesome or west towards Frederick MD.

Just outside Baltimore on the bay, Downs Park and Ft Smallwood are nice places during the week or early in the morning on weekends. I agree Chesapeake Bridge a intresting scene to fly. Just be careful with the baybridge airport at the eastern shore side of the bridge.

Anyone in the Harford County Area?
Hi my name is Randy Douglas and I live in Edgewood Maryland Harford county. I have 7 different drones that I fly alone a lot in Havre de grace ok ocean side. But I would love to find out better places also have a meetup with new pilots as well. My email is [email protected]. Thanks please keep me posted. Thanks and.go

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+