DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Goodbye Mavic Pro, you got me into the hobby

ccoltmanm

Reactions
So my Mavic Pro crashed (my fault) and with a trip the next weekend and no time for DJI to get my replacement to me in time, I ordered a Mavic 2 Pro for the trip.

Then my Mavic Pro 1 did return in time. Dang.

But by then (2 days), I had fallen in love with the 2. Not everything is better (precision landing I’m looking at you), but it is far superior in many ways.

Now I gotta figure out how to sell my MP1 new in box. Shouldn’t be that hard.

I may see some if you in the MP2 forum.

See you over there coltman .
I don't fly a MP2 but go for the chatter . The zoom guy are the best but still hanging with the Pro2
...cR

Reactions: MKurr
Yes there is.

There is no slide to toggle it on take off, it just does it. It was added in a FW update, theres 100s of YT videos showing it.

But it isn’t precision. I’ve tested on mine with a landing pad and have all firmware updates done.

Reactions: MKurr
Food for thought and why I won't upgrade. MP2 has not been hacked, MP/P has.

NFZ removal, height/distance restrictions, Galileo sat support, sound/light edits, etc etc all reasons to keep the MP.

Many folks buy the MP2 and can't take off in their local area due to NFZs.

But it isn’t precision. I’ve tested on mine with a landing pad and have all firmware updates done.
No it is definitely "precision" and lands on my mat everytime. Trick is to take off at a slow but steady pace straight up. (U don't want to blast off and go forward right away) .......I go up to about 23 feet let it hover for a few seconds tgen im gone....thats it. Works just as good as my mavic pro

It's supposed to show when it begins the precision part of the landing, but it's pretty quick to disappear.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twistedpair