DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Goodbye to the crap drones!

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland drone_dh.

I have the little brother, the MA2 with digital zoom.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

I have only dinked around with mine after updating everything this morning. I gingerly flew it for almost 2 batteries - THIS THING IS THE REAL DEAL!
I am looking forward to lots of fun with this one, anyone who doesn't have a Mavic Pro 2 Zoom should get one, lol.
No Mavic Pro 2 Zoom. Either Mavic 2 Pro, or Mavic 2 Zoom. Both are indeed great fliers. Difference between them is the camera.

This might be a serious case of mavicitolia. We have informed healthauthorities and the FAA, an experienced dronepilot in your area will come to take away the cause of this infection. If you want to be safe for further contamination, you can sent the drone to me, I will take care of it!

I have only dinked around with mine after updating everything this morning. I gingerly flew it for almost 2 batteries - THIS THING IS THE REAL DEAL!
I am looking forward to lots of fun with this one, anyone who doesn't have a Mavic Pro 2 Zoom should get one, lol.
its either M2Pro or M2Zoom

That's the one I'm planning to get with the smart controller ?

Yeah, DJI really knocked it outta the park with this one. The Mavic 2 Pro and Mavic 2 Zoom are wonderful little machines. From a beginner to a professional operator, this little guy does the job.

This might be a serious case of mavicitolia. We have informed healthauthorities and the FAA, an experienced dronepilot in your area will come to take away the cause of this infection. If you want to be safe for further contamination, you can sent the drone to me, I will take care of it!
This was awesome, thanks!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael N