DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

GoPro Recalling the Karma

Yea.... OUCH !!

GoPro stock down 5-1/2 % down in the after hours trade....

So they are just refunding the buyer's full $$$ and not replacing it at least for now. I think GoPro's best days are behind them.

Major hit for GoPro. They should have stuck with DJI like they did back in the day. They probably would not be in the situation that they are in now for sure. Wow, Karma on top of Karma.

Now I'm really glad I don't have any GoPro stock

What a disaster for them.

Yeah peak was mid 80's.. if it keeps dropping like it is in after hours trading it may go under 10. It's 10.00 right now

Reactions: shorttimer
I saw a couple of videos showing this happening. I'm really sorry for GoPro although of course it's their fault. Man, what an unfortunate thing. We need more competition!

I guess if you're going to announce something that bad, doing it on election day is a good idea?

Now is the time to buy as any smart investor would tell you.
While I loathe the karma their cameras aren't going anywhere. They may be ready for an acquisition though. I might grab a handful of shares.

So much more than a drone, it's a falling meat slicer!

Reactions: Parker
Now is the time to buy as any smart investor would tell you.
While I loathe the karma their cameras aren't going anywhere. They may be ready for an acquisition though. I might grab a handful of shares.

Probably good advice. But my bet would be that it goes lower still.

I picked up a karma while waiting for my mavic. I actually really liked it and didn't have any issues. Was pretty close to just keeping it and cancelling the mavic order. Glad I didn't. All hail the Mavic!

Reactions: Parker
I wonder if this will add another mini surge of Mavic orders, as people look for something else to replace it with.

They only sold 2500 Karma's since 10/23?
Makes me wonder how many Mavic's have been sold.. people trying to say hundreds of thousands have been ordered, lol

And I'm sure the 2500 is the number shipped, not just what was ordered

Makes me wonder how many Mavic's have been sold.. people trying to say hundreds of thousands have been ordered, lol

And I'm sure the 2500 is the number shipped, not just what was ordered
Could well be over a million or more by now.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots