DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Gorgeous colours at the most southerly point of mainland England, Lizard Point

The intros are getting a bit to long, but the Vision on my Large TV is unreal.
You can make about 20 TV shows from those clips , Very nice.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain, and Fall in Love with this Cornwall place, .

The intros are getting a bit to long, but the Vision on my Large TV is unreal.
You can make about 20 TV shows from those clips , Very nice.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain, and Fall in Love with this Cornwall place, .
Many thanks. I’ve been thinking of changing my standard intro, so will probably now get on with it!!

Many thanks. I’ve been thinking of changing my standard intro, so will probably now get on with it!!
Yeah we use to have time to get our popcorn and now we got time to make the Pop Corn. lol Thanks for listening.
We fell in love with Cornwell thanks to your videos,

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water.

Reactions: Jeremy Clark
Rather late to the plaudits but hey, quite beautiful and calming-music and all. Were you among the throng down by the boat launch station? If so you had quite an audience. Makes me feel even more proud to be British with that lovely scenery. Great flying weather for the next few days!

Great scenes, well captured. Sunsets are always challenging as one direction is warmly backlit, while the other relies on silhouette and reflection. Selecting the right ND filter is key. These lighting scenarios are why I like having aperture control.

My 2nd clip of the day is from Lizard Point, the most southerly point of mainland England. Filmed just as the sun was going down, some of the colours against the rocks, fields & cliffs are stunning. I hope you enjoy

Jeremy
Another stunning, beautifully crafted video! You met the challenge of shooting directly into the sun with skill. The scene is idyllic in every clip. Nic calming music track perfectly timed for the clips as well. Very enjoyable watching your films.

Dale
Miami

Jeremy
Another stunning, beautifully crafted video! You met the challenge of shooting directly into the sun with skill. The scene is idyllic in every clip. Nic calming music track perfectly timed for the clips as well. Very enjoyable watching your films.

Dale
Miami
Many thanks

Great scenes, well captured. Sunsets are always challenging as one direction is warmly backlit, while the other relies on silhouette and reflection. Selecting the right ND filter is key. These lighting scenarios are why I like having aperture control.
I’ll be honest, I really need to learn more about manual camera settings. This was all filmed on Auto, just using a polarising filter

Rather late to the plaudits but hey, quite beautiful and calming-music and all. Were you among the throng down by the boat launch station? If so you had quite an audience. Makes me feel even more proud to be British with that lovely scenery. Great flying weather for the next few days!
Many thanks for the compliments. I filmed from several places to keep VLOS. Some from the beach at the bottom, some from the top, and some further along the coastal path

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada