DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Got my first drone, I am hooked

Gooregonducks

Reactions
Got the mavic mini last week for my first drone. I Watched pretty much all of the videos on it on YouTube. Took it out yesterday for the first time. It was great until a couple of crows went after it haha. I just put it in sport mode and shot up away from them. They couldn’t catch it. Scary but fun.

Got the mavic mini last week for my first drone. I Watched pretty much all of the videos on it on YouTube. Took it out yesterday for the first time. It was great until a couple of crows went after it haha. I just put it in sport mode and shot up away from them. They couldn’t catch it. Scary but fun.
Welcome to the forum! Happy and safe flying!

Hi and Welcome. You are in for a lot more scary but fun experiences. Make sure you watch crash videos on YouTube so you can learn from the mistakes of others.

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of support and assistance here. We look forward to your view of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Congrats, but look out. I bought a MM as my first drone a month ago or so. Loved it so much I wanted more. Just got the MA2 and absolutely love it.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Welcome to the Forum! You will find a lot of great information here. Birds sometimes get very curious when it comes to drones. Fly safe and feel free to shoot us a message if you ever have any questions about your Mini!

Thanks,
FDS Team

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Steel63
When birds are showing interest climb fast, that shows them superiority and they go back to their nests.
then come down away from where you think they came from.

Reactions: Steel63
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BRUNO.CARDOSO