DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Got this email this afternoon from DJI

Robin

Reactions
I wonder how many are still waiting since last year ?

Screen Shot 2017-02-17 at 17.09.59.png

I ordered on the 15th of Feb, mine has NOT shipped yet but we shall see...

UPDATE: 20 Feb 2017 - Received email and tracking information from DJI, mine will be here on the 22nd...Woot!

Last edited:
Still hear of some orders have not been fulfilled from last year.

There was the offer last month with shipping within 10 days.

Go ahead and order but their prior promises including the last mail I fell for are just outright deception.

My 3-5 day promise was 17 days until they shipped. Multiple chats. Multiple "escalations to HQ" and nada.

I ordered 1/24 and they shipped me one propeller on 2/10. What a joke:

The rest shipped 2/16. Doesn't even show as shipped. The email came from DHL.

It's a very poorly run operation that plans on us all getting happy when the toy arrives and we do.

The emails clearly misstate ship times to drive orders. Love their stuff but they need some humility and it will be interesting to see their attitude as the backlog dries up.

Very frustrating company model.

Flying a Mavic Pro with an Acer Iconia One 7" tablet running latest Android OS

So two weeks ago I ordered the Mavic pro kit from Skyboss drones here, and talked to them today and it's going to be quite a while before they can get it to me. So I canceled, ordered with DJI. Sky boss was very good about unwinding the whole deal. I'll buy from them again, when They have stock.

Just got this email today concerning a replacement.
cf0aa1bc842f6ac9e80c7ee029c155dd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using MavicPilots mobile app

Just got this email today concerning a replacement.
cf0aa1bc842f6ac9e80c7ee029c155dd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using MavicPilots mobile app

I've been waiting for a week for Care Refresh repair replacement. I just called and was told that I needed to be patient it would be at least 2 more weeks.
My ordeal with customer service has been horrible. I would not recommend DJI Care Refresh.

Ordered mine on 01/08 and had it in my hands on 10/09.
Just ordered a second one two days ago that is already on its way in the forwarders tracking system.

Ordered mine on 2/11 and it has not shipped as of 2/17. I am in NJ. However, I also added a lot of accessories, basically duplicating the Fly More combo minus the backpack and substituting the better charging hub. Plus Refresh Care. That might be an excuse for a longer delay.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ