DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

GPC Hard Case for Mavic Air 2

Every drone I own and have ever owned has a GPC case to live in. They do make the best cases. Rick and company are also very fine people.

Cases are one place you don't want to skimp. You buy good cases only once. But you buy cheap cases over and over again. And with a cheap case, sometimes you have to buy what's in the case over and over again too.

Buy it once.

Reactions: Rchawks
I think, if it is the same case I ordered, if you lift out the blue foam there is a layer of foam below it with punch outs for an iPad.

Do you leave the joysticks om the controller? Mine is supposed to be delivered today.
Yes seem ok either way, but I probably will not leave on just to not put any undue pressure on the sticks and controller

Last edited:
Reactions: Larry1108
I think, if it is the same case I ordered, if you lift out the blue foam there is a layer of foam below it with punch outs for an iPad.
Nope, two layers are glued together, no options for tablet. I could easily cut for a phone, but think I'll try making a custom one and leaving the original as is

Drats! I goofed again. Upon further review I see I was looking at the Mavic 2 Pro case when I thought it would hold an iPad. Sheesh.....just too much information in a small amount of time. I must verify before I post. Sorry for the wrong information.

took mine out for first time tonight. Really nice. Much easier to use a case than a bag for setting up and changing batteries. If I had to go out a trail or anything I'd probably use a shoulder bag, but to toss in my car and go this is great.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929