Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

GPS Coordinates retrieval SAR

TSUPD

Reaction score
We were conducting a SAR (search and rescue) with the M2ED. At one point we had to swap batteries, I tapped on the GPS coordinates on the screen, a pop-up indicated the coordinates were copied, but we were unable to locate them. This would be helpful to re-acquire the last location we were searching or where a person was located for the search party.

Ideas?

Re-starting the mission erases the flight map where we could go back to where we were.

TSUPD

Reaction score
Ok so I found the saved/copied coordinates in my data management program (airdata-HD sync), but how do I access it on DJI Pilot?

mavin

Reaction score
Ok so I found the saved/copied coordinates in my data management program (airdata-HD sync), but how do I access it on DJI Pilot?
Were you in Manual flight mode?
I would guess you would manually fly back to the last known coord shown in Airdata.

Following …..

TSUPD

Reaction score
Yeah, that just means, syncing flight log and uploading the HD sync to get the info during the battery swap. Quite a bit of steps for something I'm sure is easier to do, but at least it's an option to get back to where I was a save time altogether. Thanks.
Were you in Manual flight mode?
I would guess you would manually fly back to the last known coord shown in Airdata.

Following …..

Reactions: mavin

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M-AP