DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

GPS encounters disconnect, please reset and check connection

Qlc01

Reactions
So I've had the Mavic Pro Platinum for about ten days - very impressed with it (I also fly an Inspire 1 RAW and an Inspire 1 XT infrared, a Yuneec Typhoon and a Phantom 3 as a basic trainer).
Two days ago, when I set up the drone to take off, the controller had this message:
"SYS WARNING CHECK APP".
And the App had this warning:
"GPS encounters disconnect, please reset and check connection".
Take-off is prohibited - so what I effectively own at the moment is a pretty plastic and metal paperweight with blinking lights.
I've been scratching my noggin for two days and haven't got a clue.
The drone has not crashed.
And it has not got wet.
So ....... any ideas, dronies?

Reactions: Denny M
So I've had the Mavic Pro Platinum for about ten days - very impressed with it (I also fly an Inspire 1 RAW and an Inspire 1 XT infrared, a Yuneec Typhoon and a Phantom 3 as a basic trainer).
Two days ago, when I set up the drone to take off, the controller had this message:
"SYS WARNING CHECK APP".
And the App had this warning:
"GPS encounters disconnect, please reset and check connection".
Take-off is prohibited - so what I effectively own at the moment is a pretty plastic and metal paperweight with blinking lights.
I've been scratching my noggin for two days and haven't got a clue.
The drone has not crashed.
And it has not got wet.
So ....... any ideas, dronies?

I
Hi

I bought my DJI Mavic Pro yesterday! After first battery swap the warning text shown up "GPS encounters disconnect, please reset and check connection".
Did you find a solution?

Has anyone recently "updated" their AC?
Sorry for my English! AC=air craft!
Yes i have updatet it! Even tried to reset the update on the computer!the online suppor dident solved it! So I hade to send it to the experts! The support thinks it is a hardware problem!!!

Reactions: Flycaster
I
Hi

I bought my DJI Mavic Pro yesterday! After first battery swap the warning text shown up "GPS encounters disconnect, please reset and check connection".
Did you find a solution?

Nope.
I contacted DJI support - they told me to send the Mavic back to them to be repaired - that's what I did.
It took about three weeks to get the repaired drone back, which was a real pain.
What you might do is take it back to the retailer and say you want it replaced because it has broken down after just 30 minutes of use.
That's what I would do.

Reactions: Denny M
Nope.
I contacted DJI support - they told me to send the Mavic back to them to be repaired - that's what I did.
It took about three weeks to get the repaired drone back, which was a real pain.
What you might do is take it back to the retailer and say you want it replaced because it has broken down after just 30 minutes of use.
That's what I would do.
That’s what I did!!! And thay dident have any more drones so now it’s on its way to DJI for repar. That say it will take about 3weeks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calezu