DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

GPS mode on controller screen and a message "aircraft can't fly"

sabe 112

Reactions
I just signed into this forum sight so I am new to all of this. I updated my mavic 2 pro a week ago. I think I did everything correctly by included the control, drone and batteries. Now I get a message on the controller that says GPS mode and check app. Has anyone else struggled with this?

I just signed into this forum sight so I am new to all of this. I updated my mavic 2 pro a week ago. I think I did everything correctly by included the control, drone and batteries. Now I get a message on the controller that says GPS mode and check app. Has anyone else struggled with this?
Well did you check the app? What does it say?

welcome to the forum have you downloaded the manual from the DJI site

I have a positive note here. I made a connection with my controller and drone I calculated the IMU and compass. I still couldn't get the drone to start and had a code 200 warning. After a long time of attempts to fly the drone I re-checked the inner memory which was in the red. I cleaned the file and started fresh with that. I still had problems so I decided to pull the micro-chip. With that, everything went to work. The drone started, it lifted off, I took it up quite aways and pressed the return to home button and it landed at my feet.

Thanks guys, for your in-put and giving me enough confidence to not give up.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji