DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Graduated filters?

Molsal

Reactions
Hi, I'm looking for some decent quality graduated filters. I mainly use my MP2 for landscape photography, for which it is ideally suited, I just have the normal issue of overexposed skies in some situations. Any recommendations would be most welcome . Thank you.

Hi, I'm looking for some decent quality graduated filters. I mainly use my MP2 for landscape photography, for which it is ideally suited, I just have the normal issue of overexposed skies in some situations. Any recommendations would be most welcome . Thank you.
PolarPro has a really nice set that includes an ND8-GR, an ND16-4 and an ND32-8 you can find it HERE

Do you mean graduated filters like you would use on a DSLR (dark at the top fading to light at the bottom) ?
If yes I would think they would be difficult to set correctly on your flying camera.

Reactions: Molsal
Thank you both, very helpful.
PGYTECH makes a set that I prefer because they can't rotate. With a GND filter, which attaches the way the M2P filters do, the horizon needs to be horizontal. The rotating round insert is just extra weight that can rotate away from horizontal, and is designed for screw on filters like the M2Z requires, but the M2P filters are attached with spring clips, rather than screw threads. The PGYTECH set was specifically designed to take advantage of the M2P design, rather than just adapted from an inappropriate standard screw on filter that the other manufacturers already had.

Last edited:
Reactions: Molsal
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3