DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Great American Southwest

Some great shots there Timothy. Definitely a hard rugged country there. Thanks for sharing
Regards

Reactions: tck444
Pretty remote area - nicely flown. Beautiful country! Good music.

All comments are welcome!
Nice lighting in most of the clips and the music was very soothing. Each clip played about 30 seconds, which in my opinion, was too long given the relatively static, albeit nice scenery. It could be my old eyes but it seemed to me that clip 4 was a bit out of focus. All in all, a nice little video. I didn't look for the program notes, was it shot in Nevada?

Pretty special country. I agree with the comments that the shots probably run a little too long. Shortening them would make the video more engaging. Great music choice.

Nice video. Agree with comments regarding clip length. I was wondering if my bandwidth was affecting focus in a couple of spots. Also agree with positive comments regarding music selection. Recommend anyone who has not done so to go to the YouTube posting and read the comments accompanying the video - there's more information there and a good recommendation regarding RTH recording and what it can give you. Thanks for sharing!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme