DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Great article about DJI Drone photography!

Florida Drone Supply

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Interesting - More of an AD then a full on review.

Reactions: Hauptmann
Check out this great article about DJI drones, and what type of photography each is best for
Hmm ... It looks like they made 6 labels and picked theme out of a hat.
There's no explanation at all for why the Mavic Air is "The best DJI drone overall"
Nothing to say why the Mavic 2 pro is a better photography drone than the Phantom or the Inspire 2.
No explanation for why they labelled the Phantom 4 pro the "best DJI drone for surveillance" or why they don't rate the Inspire 2 and X7 camera at all for photography.
There's just basic brochure information and no analysis or actually useful information.

That entire article is a complete waste of time.
Its just "list some random drones".

Reactions: Hauptmann
We thought there was some good information, mostly a beginner crash course in what DJI drones can be used for what type of photography. Probably a bit amateur for this forum.

There's no explanation at all for why the Mavic Air is "The best DJI drone overall"

Well to be fair to them they do (sort of) explain. They say

"If space and weight are tight, the Mavic Air is definitely the best DJI drone for you."

They just forgot to add "your budget" somewhere in there. The MA is the best DJI drone to buy if you can't afford the M2P.

Hmm ... It looks like they made 6 labels and picked theme out of a hat.
Nothing to say why the Mavic 2 pro is a better photography drone than the Phantom or the Inspire 2.
No explanation for why they labelled the Phantom 4 pro the "best DJI drone for surveillance" or why they don't rate the Inspire 2 and X7 camera at all for photography.
There's just basic brochure information and no analysis or actually useful information.
Ditto on the questionability of labeling the Phantom 4 Pro the "best DJI drone for surveillance." My P4P is definitely the best camera drone in my hanger, but for surveillance, I would certainly always choose my much smaller Mavic 2 Zoom, with its 4x dynamic zoom at 1080p, which is also significantly quieter in a hover, especially when it is capturing the same size image from four times farther away from the subject than the Phantom 4 Pro would have to be!

Reactions: JS1600
It is a new form of indirect marketing and sales ...
You think they give you information ... but they are actually selling you something ...

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+