DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Green grid on image?

mvd7793

Reactions
Hello! On a flight this morning around sunrise, I took a bunch of pictures with my Air 2S. When I open them in Lightroom, many of the DNG and JPGs have a grid of green dots on the side. These were sunrise pics, so some were into the sun but others had the sun at my back and still have the grid. Is this a camera defect? If not, any tips or tricks for how to avoid these?

(Also for the editing experts... I can manually remove these with Spot Healing in Photoshop but it's kind of a pain. Any other protips for more automated approval would be appreciated. :)

Screen Shot 2021-07-16 at 10.53.12 AM.png

Hello! On a flight this morning around sunrise, I took a bunch of pictures with my Air 2S. When I open them in Lightroom, many of the DNG and JPGs have a grid of green dots on the side. These were sunrise pics, so some were into the sun but others had the sun at my back and still have the grid. Is this a camera defect? If not, any tips or tricks for how to avoid these?

(Also for the editing experts... I can manually remove these with Spot Healing in Photoshop but it's kind of a pain. Any other protips for more automated approval would be appreciated. :)

View attachment 131974
This is just a stab in the dark but was the front element of the lens clean? Also thinking of sensor dust. Sometimes in adding too much dehaze in Adobe Camera RAW (ACR) can cause spots for me.

I have only seen this posted once before and it was a Camera Defect .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.
Yes I agree, earlier this year I bought a mini2 and had the same effect but much worse especially if I zoomed in, it was a camera fault and I got the mini2 replaced, second one was perfectlines.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Phantomrain.org

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada