DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Green screen issue

igor011080

Reactions
Hi everyone, I did a quick search but wasn't able to find any help.

MM1 CE, FlypApp 1.2. Firmwares 0.0400

First time flying with the 1.2 FlyApp. I experienced a full green tainted screen on FlyApp after calibration of the drone before taking off. Closed the app, opened it again, back to normal. Took off, then lost signal for a few seconds, when the video feed came back it was again green tainted. Brought back the AC, closed the app, opened it again, it was back to normal.

Never had any single issues with any other firmware or app version. Cable is fine, battery is fine, phone is fine (android)

Any idea? I'm willing to say it has something to do with the v1.2 of the FlyApp.

Thank you for your help

Reactions: Meatftwrc
I've been getting that weird green tinted screen too.
I'm flying a MM2, FlyApp 1.2 on Android (Xiaomi Note 9)

It usually appears when I first connect, even before I take off.
I've found that shutting down the app (and swiping it so it's properly closed, not running in the background) then restarting fixes it.
So it seems to be purely a phone/app problem.

same issue, dji mini 2 + xiaomi redmi 8 pro
djimini2green.jpg

Me too, in some cases
when turned off and on again it still remains green. Even froce close the application and unplug the battery does not solve the problem. quite annoying this green tint because the recording also results in green video.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-12-24-06-13-07-065_dji.go.v5.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-12-24-06-13-07-065_dji.go.v5.jpg
    964.5 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: Meatftwrc
Me too, in some cases
when turned off and on again it still remains green. Even froce close the application and unplug the battery does not solve the problem. quite annoying this green tint because the recording also results in green video.
My recording is normal. The turn off/on fix it. Waiting for the 1.2.2 version for android to be released.
It doesn't happen with litchi though.

Me too, in some cases
I'm having the exact problem recording comes out green as well... Updated FW mavic mini 1

Same here with my Lenovo M8 Tablet. The strange thing is I have another Air2 with the same tablet with version 1.1.6 and no issues ever. Just the new Air 2 on V 1.2.1 - just bought it 4 days ago. The 4 month old one on same app but different version is fine. View attachment 117757
Facing same related problem here, please can you send the different version, really need it...thanks

Having the same "Green Screen" problems, on Lenovo Tab M10 and Moto G Power smart phone. Even happens after I close and swipe the app. Also happens when the app is already running and I change the battery in the drone. Any help or is it a software issue????

Last edited:
I have the same problem, this happens to me when I change the battery or disconnect the phone. To "fix it" I have to restart all the devices.

SOLVED: I don't have this issue anymore. I'm flying Flyapp v. 1.4.2 with the firmware v01. 00.0500. No other action taken.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000