DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greeting from the middle of nowhere Minnesota

SeditThis

Reactions
If you have ever been to Milaca, then you know that the only reason to stop here is for gas and snacks. I started my drone obsession with the Ryze Tello, some days I wish I still had it. I am currently flying the Mavic Mini, have had it for about a year now. My nephew/Godson loves the thing, I put the prop guards on and he puts it in Cine mode and has a ball flying around the yard, he is going to be 9 this summer. But next week, I will be upgrading to the Mavic Air 2

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum. Once you get the MA2 I am sure you will enjoy it. You are not kidding, Milaca is a very small town, I am sure you know everyone there and maybe everyone there knows you are the one with the drone(s). :) :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

If you have ever been to Milaca, then you know that the only reason to stop here is for gas and snacks. I started my drone obsession with the Ryze Tello, some days I wish I still had it. I am currently flying the Mavic Mini, have had it for about a year now. My nephew/Godson loves the thing, I put the prop guards on and he puts it in Cine mode and has a ball flying around the yard, he is going to be 9 this summer. But next week, I will be upgrading to the Mavic Air 2
Welcome to the forum from the beautiful mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ