DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from a brand new MP2 (Hassey) owner in Sydney (North)

deldridg

Reactions
Hi folks,

right now I'm updating firmware and working on becoming familiar with my shiny new Mavic Pro 2 and the Fly More kit which arrived yesterday, care of my lovely wife. Hopefully this wonderful piece of gear will enhance the way we like to capture our family's experiences and one day I may even get the necessary credentials to use it in some pro capacities. I'd love to connect with some local pilots in time if there are any on here on the North Shore.

So it's great to find this forum and I'm looking forward to learning and contributing.

Thanks for reading and cheers from Sydney!
Dave

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new M2P, Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Thank you folks for your friendly welcomes. I have been busting to get out and start learning to fly my new machine in a suitably open and quiet local park today but wind gusts up to 100 km/h all day have put paid to those aspirations. Perhaps time to look into using a sim on my PC instead!

Many thanks and I look forward to making some contributions soon!

Cheers - Dave

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.
Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wsutter335