DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from ATL metro (Suwanee)

Hello from the Crossroads of America Rayzr.

Nice to meet you Ray. 🤝

If you haven't done it yet, you'll need to register your aircraft(s) and pass the TRUST test.

TRUST TEST

An app worth having is the ALOFT / B-4U FLY app.

It will show your airspace and allow you to ask for permission if close to some airports.

Good luck and welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Hello fellow pilots,

I am Ray and pretty much new to the drone world. I look forward to learning from and with you. I fly a Mavic 2 and Air 2s.

Ray
Welcome from the wonderful mountains of Western North Carolina.

Watch plenty of "good" YouTube videos, watch / read this forum and learn from others mistakes and not what to do (esp range testing 5 miles out), and have FUN. The Air2 is FUN.

Lots of great places to fly in North GA, NC, SC, and TN - but be very aware of flying from state parks - esp in GA / NC where it is not allowed. You can fly over them if taking off / landing outside of the park. Tallulah Gorge / falls is a great one to do and it's scary as heck since your going negative altitude, but some pics / vids not many people ever get.

If ever up Western NC way - Franklin / Macon County - give me a shout - we can go flying. Lots of waterfalls to drone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98