DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Auckland, New Zealand.

Petroski

Reactions
Got my Mavic this week and despite plenty of advise to the contrary, decided to forgo an in depth analysis of the manual - well I'd seen a couple of Utube videos. What could go wrong??!!
Consequently there is one less lemon on the lemon tree and a 3 week wait for a new gimbal support bracket.
Got 3 weeks now to read up the manual :)

Kia ora from the west coast of Canada, Petroski. I feel your pain having lost my first bird in a raging waterfall. Lots of good examples of what to do that includes reading the manual, reading the many tips and tricks and experiences on this list, and watching howto's on Youtube. Some great folks to be found here giving sound advice.

Like falling off a horse, just get back on again, but also think about finding a big open field to practice. Auckland has so many scenic places to fly, it's going to be worth it!

Reactions: joejaxvic123
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Howdy from a local Petroski. Had my bird 3 days now and love it. Yea definitely give her a bit more air than the back yard - having started on a spark I had to over come disconnect paronia but got her up and have had her out to 4km already. Very confident in the AC ability and stable connection. Find a nice open space and have some fun. In the down time I recommend searching this forum for Air Craft Settings and configure the AC while killing time. Fly safe and hope to see you up there some time.

Got my Mavic this week and despite plenty of advise to the contrary, decided to forgo an in depth analysis of the manual - well I'd seen a couple of Utube videos. What could go wrong??!!
Consequently there is one less lemon on the lemon tree and a 3 week wait for a new gimbal support bracket.
Howdy from Wyoming @Petroski , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup
*MAVIC PRO MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20171219/Mavic Pro User Manual V2.0.pdf
*MAVIC PRO PLATINUM MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20171123/Mavic_Pro_User_Manual V1.8.pdf
*MAVIC AIR MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic+Air/20180213/Mavic+Air+User+Manual+v1.2.pdf
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Love it

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juanfraf