DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from central North Carolina

Welcome to the forum.
Please and do be sure you have read our guidelines.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello from the Crossroads of America dyale64

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of support here. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum!

I have a Mini 2, Air 2s, and I just passed my 107 exam

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

I also just passed my Part 107 Exam in Mid-October and I am still waiting for my license (just so you know, now they investigate you…).

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mini 2 and the Mavic Air 2s, including the User Manuals.

After you read the Manuals, read them again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

Happy Droning…

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

I also just passed my Part 107 Exam in Mid-October and I am still waiting for my license (just so you know, now they investigate you…).

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mini 2 and the Mavic Air 2s, including the User Manuals.

After you read the Manuals, read them again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

Happy Droning…
there are manuals for these things??

there are manuals for these things??

Seriously, I think I am getting a cramp in my foot, you must be pulling my leg… But on the off chance that you are serious, here are three links to Drones that I'm pretty sure I've read you fly, the Mini 3, the Mavic 3, and the Avata…

And the likelihood is that you've several others, here is the link to every Drone DJI is presently supporting…

Now, all I ask it that you tell Santa that I've been good…

good.png

Seriously, I think I am getting a cramp in my foot, you must be pulling my leg… But on the off chance that you are serious, here are three links to Drones that I'm pretty sure I've read you fly, the Mini 3, the Mavic 3, and the Avata…

And the likelihood is that you've several others, here is the link to every Drone DJI is presently supporting…

Now, all I ask it that you tell Santa that I've been good…

View attachment 157855
that was pretty good...both the links and the cartoon. Yes...of course my comment was tongue in cheek. I am guessing that most folks here are pretty much "into" this nonsense and a much higher percent of "us" have read some or all the manual as compared to the great unwashed public that have bought these whirly bird things and been confused when they didn't just turn on and fly! :) but you were very kind in providing all those links. Very santa-ish :), I must say.

@akdrone judging from the number of posts that pop up on the forums ,i think its safe to say that those ,combined with the great unwashed as you call them ,that there are many many people out there ,who haven't read the online manuals for a variety of reasons

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54